Sunday, May 25, 2008

An addicting game

I had to come into the office tonight and take some phone calls for some technicians working in Houston. Since it is Sunday, there wasn't alot to do here and i had already got my blog stalking done for the day. Some guys at work say that the hunting game on addictinggames.com is the place to be when you are bored. Since i'm not a big hunter, I decided to browse around and find a game that was worth my time. I came across this Globe Game and It kept me at work for an extra hour (when I was not needed) because I was so addicted. It's kind of a dorky game but I learned so much while I was playing it. I recommend checking it out if you have absolutely nothing else to do with your time and need to touch up on your geography knowledge.

http://www.addictinggames.com/globegame.html

Enjoy.

PS: Kirsty and Jamie, I was thinking of you when I made this post :)

0 comments: