Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bre tagged me with the 5 things and I didn't even know it!

As I was trying to come up with my 5 things and using Bre's blog as a template, I realized how different everybody's lives are. 4 years ago, all my girlfriends would probably all would have the exact same answers. Now with babies and husbands in the picture, everybody's is completely different.

5 things on my to do list:
1. Pay my bills
2. Go grocery shopping
3. Read my 178 emails
4. Plan a BBQ for my team this weekend
5. Read chapter 6 of Winning for book club at work

5 things I will never wear again:
1. Big Giant bows like the ones Andrea used to wear.
2. Johnson's clothes (she was the only one close in size up top)
3. Colored Leggings
4. Short shorts
5. Stolen from Johnsons blog but Jelly shoes.

5 things I do for fun:
1. Work
2. Watch Oprah
3. Blog Stalk
4. Work
5. Cook

5 things I love about my husband:
1. He's a doctor
2. He's so handsome...some compare him to Brad.
3. He loves me more than anything.
4. He is so strong in the Gospel and lifts me up everyday!
5. He spends so much time with all of our children.

(Just putting the thoughts out into the universe)

5 things I love to cook:
1. Chicken Enchiladas!!!
2. Spaghetti
3. Cookies
4. Fet. Alfredo
5. New recipes

5 things I rely on:
1. My supervisors and team leads
2. My Faith
3. Sleep
4. My parents
5. Everyone else to update their blogs

If you are reading this on Wednesday June 4th, I TAG YOU!!

1 comments:

Nick & Danielle said...

I'm a little offended you don't want to wear my clothes anymore, Boz!!! Just kidding! It is so true though, three years ago, we would have basically had all the same answers but now everything has changed but it's still great! I love your husband, he sounds like a great guy! LETS GET TOGETHER SOMETIME!!! It's been too long!