Monday, June 23, 2008

my old school friends

tonight, christine, shannon, kylie and i went out to saratoga springs to visit whit and her new baby boy. i just have to give a shout out to these girls because after 16 years of singing on the swings, making fun of elementary duties, sleepovers, cry fests, christmas parties, more than enough asphault pies, 4 husbands, 5 kids and 1 on the way, we are still the best of friends and i couldn't appreciate you all more! tonight was fun, lets play more!

and shelly, we really missed you tonight.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I was sad I wasn't there. It sounds like you had a good time. I think we all love to hangout and for some reason its hard to get together. I would like to do something. We could all get together this weekend and come to my house or one of yours and figure out something to do. Eating is always good and just chatting.

Jamie said...

I agree...we have the best friends ever! I miss everyone!!

crawford said...

and you didn't miss me? what the hull?