Thursday, July 24, 2008

please don't say it is so

the past few days i have felt a little under the weather. i think there was a combination of things that brought me down physically. if you read earlier, you'd know that i am going on vaca tomorrow so i am hoping this sickness does not take over me! i have been trying to fight the sickness but have no more strength to do so, tonight i bought this......airborne nighttime and the flavor is hot apple cider!! you just drop one tablet in a cup of hot water and walla! despite the fact that I used way too much water, the heat going down my throat and the taste (and smell I might add) was just what I needed to put me to sleep. thanks Lindsay for introducing me to airborne. I am now a fan.

2 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

I'm so glad I introduced you to something great! I've never had the nighttime kind, I'll get it the next time I'm sick. Have fun on vaca!

crawford said...

are you still alive man?