Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Sunday

Today was such a wonderful Sunday. My Sundays aren't usually that exciting but today was particuarly fun. I woke up this morning to a clean house due to a long night of not being able to sleep. I made cinnamon rolls for breaksfast and then watched the LDS general conference. This morning session was amazing! My testimony grew so much as I watched the speakers talk and support the newest President to the church, President Thomas S. Monson. I LOVE this church I belong to and I love that twice a year we get the amazing oppurtunity to hear from the powerful leaders who lead our church. My favorite talk was when President Monson spoke this morning. I couldn't help but cry as I felt so safe to put all my trust into the Lord with his work in President Monson's hands. I am one of the 13 million that support and love President Monson as he leads this church to further greatness!



I also woke up to and looked out my back window to see a beautiful row of yellow tulips planted in the neighbors front yard. I love tulips and and especially the bright yellow ones. Spring is here and I can't wait for the warm weather! I hope everyone had a day as good as mine!

1 comments:

Spencerandkirsty said...

Boz! Im glad to see you have posted something new on your blog! Im glad you had a good day! We'll talk to ya soon!