Wednesday, September 17, 2008

only 3 more days...

behind the couch in my front room lies an orange bin.


what is in this orange bin you may ask?


why it is my halloween decorations!!! this saturday, i am going to bust open the dusty orange bin and bring back to life all the wonderful things that halloween brings to my home. i almost started decorating a couple weeks ago but didn't want to look too pathetic. since then, my heart has been aching to finish the project i once started. I can hardly wait. i plan to burn my favorite pumpkin spice candle, listen to some good old country music and possible cry as i soak in all the happiness that this moment may bring. please join me in decorating your house if you'd like. andrea, i know you want to.

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I am totally there with you. If you are putting up decor then I TOTALLY will too!

So exciting!

Nick & Danielle said...

I'm one of those pathetic people that put up my fall decorations at the beginning of September...I couldn't wait!!! I love the holidays and decorating!!

crawford said...

i am going to come over to your house and feel all the happiness with you, whether you want me to or not