Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm alive

so i hate not being able to update my blog. i left my labtop in texas and my work computer doesn't do blogger so well so i've been slacking on blogging and i'm sorry.

so i'm alive. i came home from texas (which i will post pics and stories soon, i promise) i got really sick after that and was stuck in bed for 3 days. i watched HGTV all day long and it reminded me how much i LOVE this channel. i'm now back to working and just trying to keep busy!

i have a big week ahead of me so i hope that i will get some blogging in soon! i get to baby sit the kids again this weekend why their parents go to a conference. i am extremely excited because i get to do things with them that i would probably not do otherwise. we're going to go to the pumpkin patch, pick our some pumpkins and to make life easier on me, probably just paint them. i want to make carmel apples and have hot apple cide and watch halloween movies! it is going to be a blast! it is also my mom's 50th birthday this week so i'm busy planning a party for her which hopefully will be a success! other than that, life is good as always!!

2 comments:

Kendall said...

yeah you posted. just make sure that no one shows mom your blog

crawford said...

I hope you know I will be joining you and the children on all your adventures!