Thursday, November 13, 2008

today i am happy

and i'm happy for many reasons.

1. i lost 3 pounds this past week. always great.
2. tomorrow is friday.
3. Josh Groban is back in my life for the holidays.
4. this smell, fried ice cream, as traveled throughout my entire house. yummy.
5. i know that what i am doing right now in life is what i need to be doing. what a wonderful, relieving feeling.
6. the empty bedroom in my basement is no longer empty. it is filled with all of my christmas decorations. i had to get over the temptation to put it all out somehow.
7. saturday i get to spend my day with her, her, her, her and her. 1 42, can't wait.
8. thanksgiving is in 2 weeks, 2 weeks people!
9. and someday, i'll get married and have kids. that makes me the happiest.


picture found right here!

0 comments: