Monday, December 8, 2008

dear kendall,

while searching through my favorite blogs, i found this post. given that you are in a search for a baby name, i thought the website she suggested may be helpful in narrowing it down. i know you have many names on the table...keslie, kylie, ruby sue, brooklyn (which ps, my vote is still with ruby sue) but you may get lost in finding a name you and nate both agree on.

Out of the top 20 baby names in america (acording to the website) my favorites are:

For the girls...Isabella, Ava, Mia, Olivia, and Grace.

For the guys...Logan and Jacob.

what are some baby names you like? do you like the crazy ones?

Kendall, how about Hud, Teddy Jo, or Dweezil?

something to think about...

6 comments:

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

Olivia!!! I like that name!

Olivia Carter said...

I like the name Olivia too- HAHA! How narcissistic is that?

Kendall said...

i think that isabella would be cute but then i would call her bella and that is twilight. or i could go with izzy that one is cute also

Laura said...

Hey Boz, It's me Laura, you know Jamie's Sister in-law:) Well I thought I'd say Hi and also is one of your co-workers John Baxter? He was in our ward, we just moved. But anyway I played softball with him this summer, cool guy!

grant + brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
grant + brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.