Thursday, January 29, 2009

cancun trip, finally!

the beginning of the year, i got to go on a fabulous trip to Cancun provided by the wonderful people I work for. We had an amazing time! Here is a little recap...be prepared for lots and lots of pics!

JT and Cheryl at the airport. JT just couldn't quite leave work behind yet...

Cheryl, me, Lindsay, Guy and Kim
When we got to the hotel, we were greeted by many men just like him with trays and trays on pina colads and strawberry daquirris...all virgin of course. The folks down there sure know how to treat ya

and we took full advantage of it!


Cheryl and Steph are the two girls I bunked up with. The first night we got there, we took a walk on the beach and then went to have an amazing dinner with an amazing dessert that tasted like heaven.

Our waiter "cinco" whipped up a tray full of these babies for us. It was amazing.


Because I was only there for 3 days, 2 of those days being primarily travel days, I wanted to spend as much time as the day would allow on the beach! We layed out most of the day trying to gain a tan , listen to our i pods, read some magazines and chat about life





I wish i could go back! thanks for a fab trip!

1 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

WOW! That looks A-MAZ-ING! I'm jealous!