Sunday, September 21, 2008

am i ready for texas you ask...?

this week, i get to go with my absolutely amazing work and be apart of something so great. APX is taking just under 100 people to go and help with the aftermath of hurricane ike. it is going to be one tough week full of hard work and many lessons of gratitude and appreciation. below are some pictures i found on this site my aunt katina sent me. i know that it is going to be hard work and i know we have our work cut out for us but seeing these photos gives me all the motivation in the world to get down and rebuild these peoples lives.





so, am i ready to go? i don't know how ready you can be for this but boy am i so excited. lindsay, one thing to remember...we need to bring gloves, thick gloves. I will post soon.


4 comments:

Kendall said...

that sounds like some good hard work, but it will be worth it! have fun out there!!

Lindsay Jane said...

If you thought for one second I was going to go down there WITHOUT thick gloves you were sadly mistaken. I'm a girly-girl at heart and don't like getting my hands dirty!

Coleby Breanna Chesni said...

what do you mean what i am planning for october. that is andrea isn't it?

Jamie said...

I am so jealous you get to go to Texas! You will have so much fun cleaning up! Take pictures of everything you do so you can show me!