Wednesday, December 3, 2008

an anthropologie christmas

anthropologie is up there as one of my top favorite stores. besides their overpriced clothing that sometimes you just have to have and besides the expensive pillows that i know andrea or myself would kill for, and besides these beauties that i wouldn't have the guts to wear, the thing i love so much about this magical place is the store decorations...especially for the holidays and especially these christmas chains! just how long do you think this took to make?


i just may have to make a special trip up to gateway just to see the store!

wanna join me!?

1 comments:

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

I will go with you!! That is one of my FAVORITE stores! It makes me so happy just to walk around in that store! One day when i am very rich, my house will look like their store. LOVE!